Continuous cutting machine CC-2
For the longitudinal cutting of products, Astech has designed the Continuous Cutter CC2. The machine makes a longitudinal cut (centered or uncentered) along a chosen product such as pig's feet, beef legs, knuckles, blocks, etc.
The CC-2 cutting machine is loaded manually and the continuous cutting is carried out using a bandsaw in a completely safe process.
QUALITY OF THE CUT. Products are guided laterally through the path with a constant cutting speed.
SAFETY. Automatic guiding of the products to the cutting area which is fully covered and inaccessible to the user during the operation.
ROBUSTNESS. Chassis manufactured with steel tubes and plates of high thickness that minimizes the vibrations and helps to obtain a clean cut.
|Total dimensions||2210 mm x 950 mm x h=1900 mm|
|Max. height (lid open)||2700 mm|
|Unloading height||725 mm ± 40 mm|
|Voltage||400V III 50 Hz|
|Max. height||300 mm|
|Width range||30 mm -200 mm|
- Overall dimensions CC2
- Continuous cutting machine - CA
- Continuous cutting machine - ES
- Continuous cutting machine - EN
- Continuous cutting machine - FR
- Continuous cutting machine - DE
- Continuous cutting machine - NO
- Continuous cutting machine - FI
- Continuous cutting machine - TH
- VIDEO. Talladora en continu CC2: Portioning pork ribs