Continuous cutting machine CC-2
For the longitudinal cutting of products, Astech has designed the continuous cutter CC2. The machine makes a longitudinal cut ( centered or decentered ) along a product, such as pig's feet, beef legs, knuckles, blocks, etc.
The CC-2 cutting machine is loaded manually and the cut, which is continuous, is carried out using a bandsaw, in a completely safely process.
QUALITY OF THE CUT. Products guided laterally throughout the path and constant cutting speed.
SAFETY. Automatic guiding of the products to the cutting area which is fully covered and inaccessible to the user during the operation.
ROBUSTNESS. Chassis manufactured with tube and plates of high thickness that avoids the vibrations and helps to obtain a clean cut.
|Total dimensions||1700 x 920 x h=1900 mm|
|Max. height (lid open)||2700 mm|
|Unloading height||850 ± 40 mm|
|Voltage||400V III 50 Hz|
|Max. height||300 mm|
|Width range||30-200 mm|
- CC2 General dimensions
- CC2 Continuous cutting machine brochure - CA (Catalan)
- CC2 Continuous cutting machine brochure - ES (Spanish)
- CC2 Continuous cutting machine brochure - EN (English)
- CC2 Continuous cutting machine brochure - FR (French)
- CC2 Continuous cutting machine brochure - DE (German)
- CC2 Continuous cutting machine brochure - NO (Norwegian)
- VIDEO. Talladora en continu CC2: Cutting of pig's feet